Each month, we welcome a new group of employees to the F&M professional staff. We'll
post their group photo here! Please help us in welcoming them to Frankin & Marshall!
Help Us Welcome Our New F&M Employees
Each month, we welcome a new group of employees to the F&M professional staff. We'll post their group photo here! Please help us in welcoming them to Frankin & Marshall! Stay tuned!
Human Resources Functions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Instructions
Remote Work Policy & Request Form
Professional Staff Holiday Schedule 23-24
Professional Staff Holiday Schedule 24-25
Manager First Report of Injury
Professional Staff Remote Work Request Form
F&M Driver Application
2023 Annual Security & Fire Safety Report
Wellness Mission Statement: To maintain a culture that promotes healthy lifestyles & attitudes and benefits our employees, retirees, their families and our community.
Franklin & Marshall College has once again been awarded the "Fit Friendly Company"
status by the American Heart Association. This year we have moved up to Platinum status!
This status recognizes employers who display progressive leadership and "who go above
and beyond when it comes to their employees' health."
Human Resources Policies
Employee Relations Policies
- Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Flexible Work Hours Policy
- Professional Staff Remote Work Policy
- Standards of Conduct Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Workers' Compensation Notice (Summary) and Injury Reporting Requirements
Health & Wellness Policies
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Policy for Employees
- Breaks for Nursing Mothers
- Smoking on College Premises Policy
Hiring & Position Policies
- Background Check Policy
- Employment Records and Notification of Changes Policy
- Job Posting or Internal Transfer Policy
- Re-employment Policy
- Faculty Childbirth/Adoption Policy
- Family and Medical Leave Policy
- Leave of Absence due to Childbirth and Adoption Policy/Flexible Work Schedules Following Birth or Adoption
- Military Leave - USERRA Policy
- Pre-retirement Leave of Absence Policy for Faculty
- Professional Development Leaves of Absence Policy for Administrators
- Unpaid Personal Leave of Absence and Faculty Research Leave Policy
- Paid Sick Leave Policy for Faculty
- Phased Retirement Policy for Faculty
- General Pay Policy and Standard Work Hours
- Overtime Pay Policy for Non-exempt Personnel
- Pay for Travel or Training for Non-exempt Personnel Policy
- Policy on Approving Changes to Salary or Benefits
- Policy on Paid Time Off Work for Service
Time Off Policies
Meet the Human Resources Team
Angela Munkittrick - HR Business Partner/OPS, 717-358-3996
Kristen Anderson - Director of Employee Benefits, 717-358-4353
Melanie DeSantis - Associate Vice President, Human Resources
Jeremy Houck - Talent Manager, 717-358-3902
Joan Kruhoeffer - HRIS Analyst, 717-358-4817
Our office is currently located at 451 College Avenue, Lancaster PA 17603.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions you may have! You may contact us at the numbers listed by our names or reach out to our HR inbox at HR@fandm.edu.